By: Thomas Lee Abshier, ND & Jim Hill
Re: Barbara Boxer
From: Jim Hill, Pilot
Babs: You were so right on when you scolded the general on TV for using the term, “ma’am,” instead of “Senator”. After all, in the military, “ma’am” is a term of respect when addressing a female of superior rank or position. The general was totally wrong. You are not a person of superior rank or position. You are a member of one of the world’s most corrupt organizations, the U.S. Senate, equaled only by the U.S. House of Representatives.
Congress is a cesspool of liars, thieves, inside traders, traitors, drunks (one who killed a staffer, yet is still revered), criminals, and other low level swine who, as individuals (not all, but many), will do anything to enhance their lives, fortunes and power, all at the expense of the People of the United States and its Constitution, in order to be continually re-elected. Many democrats even want American troops killed by releasing photographs. How many of you could honestly say, “We pledge our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor”? None? One? Two?
Your reaction to the general shows several things. First is your abysmal ignorance of all things military. Your treatment of the general shows you to be an elitist of the worst kind. When the general entered the military (as most of us who served) he wrote the government a blank check, offering his life to protect your derriere, now safely and comfortably ensconced in a 20 thousand dollar leather chair, paid for by the general’s taxes. You repaid him for this by humiliating him in front of millions.
Second is your puerile character, lack of sophistication, and arrogance, which borders on the hubristic. This display of brattish behavior shows you to be a virago, termagant, harridan, nag, scold or shrew, unfit for your position, regardless of the support of the unwashed, uneducated masses who have made California into the laughing stock of the nation.
What I am writing, are the same thoughts countless millions of Americans have toward Congress, but who lack the energy, ability or time to convey them. Regardless of their thoughts, most realize that politicians are pretty much the same, and will vote for the one who will bring home the most bacon, even if they do consider how corrupt that person is. Lord Acton (1834 – 1902) so aptly charged, “Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.”
Unbeknownst to you and your colleagues, “Mr. Power” has had his way with all of you, and we are all the worse for it.
Finally Senator, I, too, have a title. It is “Right Wing Extremist Potential Terrorist Threat.” It is not of my choosing, but was given to me by your Secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano. And you were offended by “ma’am”?
Have a fine day. Cheers!
Jim Hill16808 –
103rd Avenue Court East
South Hill, WA 98374
From: Thomas Lee Abshier, ND
To: Jim Hill
Jim, your letter has struck a chord, sadly, and you have acquired a national following of admirers I’m sure.
I ran for US Senate in 2004 against Ron Wyden, which was the effort that initiated this website. It all started with an essay on “My War” examining the concept of patriotism. My wife, Margo, thought it was great and suggested that I run for US Senate since there was no Republican of name opposing him. I didn’t win, but it launched my documentation of the decay of the nation and the trickery used by the political Left. Some of the Left may be actual traitors, purposefully creating the slide in moral standards, world esteem, economic might, and independence as a means to transform America into an ordinary member of a Socialist New World Order. For others, their participation may be categorized more appropriately as misguided “useful idiots” who rationalize their support for the ultimately destructive policies using superficial reasons, short-sighted logic, crisis-based rationalization, and/or the seduction of power, wealth, and fame.
Sadly, the reputation of the offices of our national leaders has become tarnished by the self-serving, misguided, and/or purposefully destructive legislation. The motivation driving their support is probably due to a combination of the following:
1) A love of power, fame, and/or wealth sufficient to stoop to buying votes through entitlement programs and Pork Barrel Politics.
2) A misguided belief in legislating equality by wealth redistribution. That is, creating a society without economic differential out of pity for the poor, or a belief in the principle of fairness.
3) A commitment to proactively, but through hidden methods, using embedded law, pass plausibly high principled, fair, compassionate, protective law, to ultimately create a Socialistic New World Order/One World Government.
The question we always return to is, “What can be done?” As you will note in the pages of my voluminous site, that I believe a return to the widely held belief in the Judeo-Christian story of the Holy Bible. And of course, not just a belief that the story was true, but a belief that it touches the heart and soul and creates a commitment to shape the heart, mind, and soul in a truly Righteous way. Without that fundamental grassroots transformation in character, all efforts at changing the culture, direction, and leadership of Washington DC will be shallow.
After that rather massive change of national heart to embrace the Judeo-Christian Ethic, we then come down to the more practical issues, which I have dealt with on some level throughout my site:
1) Change the concept of money, and how new money is created.
2) Returning the job of administering charity to the private sector. An end to entitlements, quotas, affirmative action, forced insurance, savings, and pensions. Let the market, individuals, and groups form organically to help the poor,
3) Allow voluntary participation in taxation, and dedication of funds to various projects. If a program has sufficient support, let it be funded.
4) Nationwide opinion voting on all public issues, every day, with commentary.
5) A database of “what is working” in every area of life: education, science, medicine.
6) A return to the 10th Amendment. The Federal government should concern itself only with issues of national defense and keeping states harmonized to the extent that there are free trade and travel. The States, Counties, and Localities should all have their own moral government (i.e. abortion, prostitution, pedophilia, murder, theft, drugs…)
7) A return to the intent of the Founders regarding freedom of religion. Every state, county, locality should have complete freedom to incorporate a particular religious philosophy at whatever level of overt implementation and acknowledgment in education, law, and social expression.
The question is why and how have we become so perverse and degenerated? And, the answer is simple, we have bought the lies of Satan on multiple layers. One example: the Commerce Clause, a line in the Constitution intended to keep trade and travel free between the states, has been used to regulate every aspect of life in the entire Republic. For example: The Commerce Clause, rather than limiting its influence to its intended borders, it has been used as the justification for regulating the per-flush volume of toilets. They rationalize it as a governing constitutional concept since toilets are manufactured in one state, and sold in another.
The perversion of the Constitutional concept of the Regulation of Commerce has been used as the thread with which to bind the States with Federal Law while using the appearance of Constitutionality.
The principle of “Hierarchy of Applicability” must be observed in law and daily moral judgment. Our legislative and social culture has gravely violated this principle in many areas of ethics and adjudication. The power elites have passed laws and rendered Judicial decisions which place minor principles in a superior position over truly important principles. In particular, changing the intended Constitutional hierarchy and domains of authority from the States, so that the Federal Government has now the superior authority in nearly all areas of life: energy, environment, education, transportation, housing, religion, medical decisions, taxes…
The environment in which a culture and people develop determines to a great extent the character and manifestation of a people, society, and nation. We prospered as a nation that allowed people to express their Christianity, independence, and local autonomy for over a century and a half before we outlawed local rule and freedom of religion in the public square. Our nation is beginning to show signs that it may break under the stresses the Federal government is placing on the people. It’s time to repeal, re-legislate, and return to the roots of our Founding principles.