Relationships & Mental-Emotional Health
in a Christian Nation
- The Hope of America is in being a Nation with Jesus as Lord and God as our Father
- Governed as
a ChristianConstitutional Republic
- Represented by Godly Men who Rise to Maturity in a Society where all Serve others and Love God and Neighbor as Self.
- Living Together and Honoring the Boundaries of a Biblical Society
- Betrayal of the Founders’ Vision for America
- The Secularization of Government & Society
- The Seduction of Socialism
- The Subtle Errors of Libertarianism
- The Christian Renewal of America
- A Roadmap to a Christian Nation
- Legislation for a Righteous Society
- A Contract with Christian America
- Life is for learning, and the lesson is Godliness
- The schoolyard and classroom is life and relationships
- We are here on in this creation to develop character and maturity by hiding the Word in our hearts
- By knowing His Word, we can know His Way
Where a Man's Treasure is there is His Heart
- The challenge of life is resisting temptation, but the reward is the development of character.
- Avoid the ways of wickedness, discipline rebellion, and overcome evil with good.
Thy Word Have I Hid in my Heart
- God gave the Words of the Bible to man through inspiration as they were moved by His Holy Spirit.
- His Words are True and they guide men in the ways of righteousness.
- God desires that man walk in His Way, and will cleanse and forgive those who accept the sacrifice of His Son.
A Merry Heart is Good Medicine
- Those who have a heart for His law and His Way will see God and be in His presence.
- The test, challenge, trial and the process of life is living in right relationship with self, neighbor, and God.
- We express our love to God when we follow His law and Way in relationship to self and others.
- We have complete liberty to act within the boundaries of His Law.
- We deserve Freedom because we Follow His Way and Rightly Discern, Confront, and Punish Evil
Faith, Hope, and Love
- God’s nature is love and He has created us in His image, in the hope of satisfying His desire for relationship.
- God only allows perfection in His presence, and He has given us a way to purification through Christ.
- He is the standard of perfection, and His Way is perfect.
- God and Man have different natures, but we can develop in His Way by choice, thought, speech, and action.
- Pushing against the hungers of the flesh and developing Godliness is the real process of life.
Counseling, Psychology, and Therapy
Understanding, Training, and Healing
the Mind, Heart, and Spirit
By Thomas Lee Abshier, ND In public and private relationships, work, health, finances, recreation, and self-image, the situations, status, and behaviors of life will not usually not be adequately perfect to experience consistent happiness. Disturbances and...
By: Thomas Lee Abshier, ND The world is too complex to already know everything about even the smallest field of knowledge. And, when it comes to the complexity of the individual human psyche and interpersonal conflict, it is literally impossible to already have an...
Politics and Christianity
A Personal Perspective By Thomas Lee Abshier, ND God gave America the gift of Freedom in return for our commitment to Godliness. When we turn from a personal and loving relationship with God, our freedoms will eventually ebb away. Without Godly self-regulation,...
Coping with Trauma
In mid-May, 2004, jihadists executed Nick Berg by sawing off his head. The execution was videotaped and posted on the Web for the world to view. Children were shown the video in classrooms. Teachers were suspended for this indiscretion. The Talk Show circuit was...
Subscribe to my newsletter.